Thursday, December 28, 2017

October 23, 2017


 
So I’ll start with the heavy hitter. Elder Rasband! It was honestly amazing! He gave a lot of insight on the back story behind his 2 most recent talks, he also talked a lot about his time that he spent as a missionary here in New Jersey, shaking his hand and hearing his voice, you could honestly feel that he truly was an apostle Of Jesus Christ. Just as if you were listening to peter, James, or John. It was amazing. I wish I could give you what he said word for word, but I can give you some quotes that I remember. If you have any questions feel free to email me! He said, 

“Most often, our good works are known to only a few. They are, however, recorded in heaven. One day, we will stand as a witness of our whole-souled devotion to works of righteousness. No trial or calamity can derail God’s plan of happiness. Indeed, by “divine design,” “joy cometh in the morning.” “I came into the world to do the will of [the] Father,” Jesus taught. Dear brothers and sisters, so have we.”

“The Lord’s hand is guiding you. By “divine design,” He is in the small details of your life as well as the major milestones. As it says in Proverbs, “Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; … and he shall direct thy paths.” I testify that He will bless you, sustain you, and bring you peace.”

I love this church, and it’s chosen leaders. So,thing that he strongly testified of is that this church is not led by man, it is literally directed by our savior above.

I love you all so much!

Elder McOmber 

No comments:

Post a Comment