Thursday, December 28, 2017

Deember 11, 2017


Hey Everyone!

I’ll start with the big news. I’m being transferred to Bayonne! I am really looking forward to spending my last 2 transfers there. The area covers part of the unit that I spent the first 8 months of my mission, so I will be in contact with some of the people that I taught before, but I have been asked to focus my efforts on helping the Bayonne Branch so I look forward to that!

Although that is good news it meant a lot of goodbyes. We were really busy yesterday but we were able to say a few. Rasheedah definitely wasn’t happy. The hardest goodbye was Sister Currence. My companion and I have been taking the sacrament to her for the past 8 months so we have grown pretty close, when I told her she started crying. I got her number and I will definitely call her regularly. 

Other news, we had 5 exchanges this week and I am beat. Englewood and Ceder Lakes had to reschedule theirs to this week and we already had Eatontown, Paterson, and Plainfield this week, and they are not close together. I am happy that it is over haha I have really loved my time here, especially my last 2 transfers, but I’m definitely looking forward to Bayonne haha

Gabriel is doing well! He came to church again and he is going to be baptized on the 24th! We also had a few more at church, things are rolling here in Elizabeth. 

That’s about it here love you all!

Elder McOmber 

No comments:

Post a Comment