Thursday, December 28, 2017

November 13, 2017

Hello everyone! 

Sorry there hasn’t been an update in a while!

Things have been going well here in Elizabeth! I am in my 5th transfer here and still loving it. We had a miracle. We felt like we should knock on this street in linden and a few doors in we knock on the door and a middle aged mother opens the door, she lets us in and we taught her, her son, and her sons friend. Fast forward a couple days we were sitting with them in church when a member of the branch testified of the love she has for this gospel and how it has blessed her and her families life. I love this work, I love this branch, and I love this opportunity I have to serve. 

This week is going to be a big week! We have Elder Gifford Nielsen of the seventy visiting the Mission. For those of you who do not know, in Jesus Christ church when he was on the earth their was a group of seventy men who were called to assist the apostles and were to represent him in testifying of him (Luke 10:1) I feel blessed because my companion and I will have the opportunity to sit down with him and President Hess and discuss a few things before he speaks with the Mission. Then he will hold an MLC with the Mission leaders. It is going to be a busy week! 

I just want to hear my testimony that I know that god lives and that he loves us all very much! Keep on keeping on!

Much love,

Elder McOmber

No comments:

Post a Comment