Monday, April 11, 2016

new post for April 11 serving with his cousin, Elder Rigtrup!


 
Love you all still not a lot of time! I am going to do the same thing as last week and tell the story through pictures. Next weeks email will be really cool. I am in the same district as Elder Rigtrup (my cousin) and as you can imagine we get along really well. We will be going on exchange tomorrow so I will be spending the day in his area. It will be fun.

I love the people I serve. It's a really big thing here to keep track of all the nationalities you as a missionary teach. some missionaries have more than 100. Some days here, you have 5 lessons with people from totally different cultures and backgrounds. That doesn't even include the many street contacts you have. 




Here is some more of the artwork around town. I still have to get one of my favorites. more to come. 











the young women in the word decided to make us cupcakes for one of their activities. Needless to say they were really good.

​Again really low on time. I will be giving stories of the people I teach next week. Can't wait to get my iPad in 3 weeks. 

love,

Elder McOmber 

No comments:

Post a Comment