Hey everybody!
I love you guys so much and appreciate the emails you send, and I always welcome more! I will respond to the ones I can. Again, I have limited time because of the computer situation here, but when I get  my Ipad in 2 weeks I will have a lot more time to respond!
My companion and I are blessed to have a lot to do over here in Jersey City! Over the past week we met with 25 different people. It is amazing to be able to see a very real change of heart in many of these people. Over the past 4 weeks I have been blessed to see many lives completely turn around, and you can see the change in their countenance! I wish I had the time to tell you about all of them, and I will be able to tell you all about some of them in 2 weeks. Â
I just realized that I forgot to send a picture of my companion! This is Elder Verhaaren. I will have the pleasure of spending the next few months with him. He is a lot of fun to be around!
The Exchange:
On Tuesday i had a really cool opportunity to go on exchange with my cousin, Elder Rigtrup. Even though it was a really slow day of knocking on peoples doors, we still found ways to have fun and enjoy it! If you happen to see missionaries in your neighborhood, please talk with them for a little bit, even if it isn't about the gospel. No one goes on their mission to get doors slammed in their face all day! Â Â
You're not really in the hood if there isn't a local Hood Goods truck
I thought I would throw this into the email. These guys roll around town together on their hover boards, just having a good time. Its always a good time talking to my lil' homies. This is the Balbuena family. They are super helpful to us missionaries, they always feed us and Brother Balbuena comes on Team ups with us sometimes! May-lynn and Ezra are the cutest kids you will ever meet. sorry that the picture is blurry.Â
This is my favorite of all the murals you find in JC! Every time i pass it I can't help but to think of all the hope we as missionaries are able to bring to these people through helping them understand the roll of Jesus Christ in their lives. Through him we can all be washed clean and shake off the past mistakes that bring us down.
I love you all,
Elder McOmber
| |
Tuesday, April 19, 2016
April 19 worked with his cousin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment