Hello Everyone!
Another week full of ups and downs, but overall a great week. I don't get my ipad until next Wednesday, so next week will be the last short email week.
A topic I have been really studying this week is Charity. In my studies  I found a really good scripture in Leviticus 19:19, it is also found in, Matthew 5:43, Matthew 19:19, Matthew 22:39, Mark 12:31, Luke 10:27, Romans 13:9, Gal. 5:14, and 3 Nephi 12:43. It reads:
Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself
Something so simple, but obviously so important!
Charity is simply doing something for someone else, simply to make their life better /easier.
I challenge all of you to do something for someone else! it doesn't have to be big, for example if you see someone struggling to carry all of their groceries, just help them out!
When you do send me a quick email saying that you did it and what you did! And remember... I know who reads these emails!
go forth and serve :)
Love,
Elder McOmber Â
|
Tuesday, April 26, 2016
April 25, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment