Hello everyone! Great week! Niegell is doing really well! He walked 30 minutes to church again and he loves the teachings of god. Like I said before he has never had a strong faith in god like this before and he is just taking it all in. He is a champ. My companion and I had the opportunity to pick up the new missionaries from the airport and spend the night with them and then the next day we picked up the missionaries going home and spent the night with them. It was soooo interesting to see the difference. With the new missionaries you can see the mixed emotions, excited, scared, happy, nervous. I remember being those shoes. To be honest I wasn't really that nervous, but it's funny to think of how much I thought I knew. I have grown sooo much over the mission. With the missionaries going home there were the same sort of feelings but a very different feel. Among those missionaries was Elder Adams. Many of you know him because he spent some years when he was younger in my home stake. Elder Adams has changed my life and perspective on so many things and in so many ways, I'm not going to lie it was really hard to see him go. It is so interesting to see how God shapes us and our lives by giving us mentors and examples as well as stewardships. If God asks you to do something that seems hard at first, trust him. He will make you capable of anything he asks you to do. I love you all soooo much, Elder McOmber | |
Monday, June 26, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment