Hello everyone! Good week for us here in Elizabeth. We met this guy named Nigel. He is a very committed yet shy person. He really wants to be a motivational speaker so he is pushy himself out of his comfort zone. He lives 30 minutes (walking) away from the church. But he has walked to church in the really hot and humid New Jersey air, so that he can receive the good word. He comes drenched in sweat but he doesn't care. He is hoping to be baptized on July 2nd! Today my companion and I get to pick up all the new missionaries and do their first day of missionary work with them so I have less time to write but I want you all to know that I love you! Be strong and walk with God! Elder McOmber |
Monday, June 19, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment