Hello everyone! This week has been a blast! Elder Crowther and I are going out and talking to everyone! I don't remember if I talked about her yet but Elder Crowther contacted this girl named Solange in a Dunkin Doughnuts, we taught her the restoration there but had to leave for another lesson. We got in contact with her and met with her this week at the church with another member. She had done a lot of reading and homework of her own and came loaded with questions. We answered them all and then taught the Plan of Salvation. Afterward we talked a lot about baptism and she has accepted September 25th as a day to work toward. Super cool lesson. The Elders in the Jersey City Heights Area Contacted two cool people named Rasheem and Jennifer. We had an awesome lesson with them and Jennifer's mother Debby. After talking about the Restoration of Jesus Christ we told them we will be holding a baptismal service on the 25th and asked them if they wanted to get baptized. Jennifer looked at Rasheem and said, "Are we ready baby?" He said, "Yeah, we're ready" Then she said, "Alright the 25th is the day." We turned to Debby and asked, "what about you Debby?" Debby said, "If Gods with it, I'm with it." Hahaha such an awesome lesson." Update on Alex: Alex is in Mexico now and doing well! He went to church and said he loved it. We also talked about him going to the Mexico City Temple soon! Last but definitely not least, on Sunday the primary president wanted Elder Garfield, Elder Crowther, and Me to dress up as Book of Mormon Prophets and act out some stuff and they guessed who we were. Elder Crowther was Nephi, Elder Garfield was Abinadi, and I was Alma All I can say is I am loving it here in Jersey City! Much Love, Elder McOmber |
Monday, August 29, 2016
Aug 29, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment