Hello everyone! I love you all and I appreciate the prayers! We stopped by someone's house who had not been to church in over a year, just make sure all was well with him and see if there was anything wrong and if we could help out in any way, turns out he has moved to West Africa! His son, Albert, is living in the residence now and we were able to teach him the message of the restoration and we will be back again later today. On Tuesday during district meeting, the senior couple did a fun game with all of us (Picture and video included) I love them so much! I went on exchange with another new missionary named Elder Findlay. He is a really good guy. He is from Pocatello Idaho and he had never seen a sky scraper before! I took him into Newport and we contacted people at the waterfront. The whole time he was just saying, "Elder, I have never seen anything like this before, this is amazing!" Hahaha I loved it. Update on Gillian: she is awesome, we had a couple lessons with her and Jahadah. We are hoping that we can go to the Philadelphia Temple open house with her. She is intrigued with the idea of temples and wants to go. That is pretty much it when it comes to highlights from the week, but still a really good week full of blessings. Much love from New Jersey Elder McOmber |
Monday, August 29, 2016
Aug 22 letter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment