It has been an awesome week! Jahadah is continuing to be so active with the missionaries! She is with all three sets weekly! She has been especially helpful with Gillian. Gillian is very shy so it is really good for her to have a solid friend helping her along. We had an awesome Word of Wisdom lesson with both of them in Newport. Gillian came to church for the fist time on Sunday! So happy about that, she bought a new dress for it and she said she couldn't sleep the night before. You could just see how nervous she was. But Jahadah made her feel welcome and took her around with her. After church she said she really enjoyed it! It was Alex's last Sunday in jersey city, he is off to Mexico on Wednesday. I am bummed because I thought I had more time with him but it's okay because I know it isn't really goodbye. I will be able to skype him as well as Facebook him. I made my special desert and we sat and had a very nice gospel discussion that included many Gospel principals. Those are all the major updates from this week! Love you all, Elder McOmber 1 and 2 Me on top of an Elephant after the lesson with Gillian and a picture next to where we had the lesson 3. Picture with Alex on top of the church 4. The last hug I gave him in Jersey City |
Monday, August 29, 2016
Aug 15 letter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment