I just love it in this place, today is basically the last day for Elder Woodward and Elder Rigtrup as a missionary in the New Jersey Morristown Mission. It's crazy, but it is true. They will definitely be missed. On the bright side I found out that I will be staying in this area and training a new missionary! A lot of missionaries go their entire missions hoping to serve in this area for one transfer and I get to serve for 5 ( about 7 and a half months). The traveling AP that was with me and elder Woodward for the Fourth of July is going to come to the Jersey City heights area to train a missionary. I am so pumped, it is going to be a blast! On a more sad note someone I grew really close to is leaving. His name is Elder Follet. We both entered the mission field at the same time and were trained in the same area, he is Spanish speaking. He is the man and I am going to miss him, I'm sure our paths will cross again. Even though there is a lot of change happening, I am super excited for what is coming! Life is so good. This week has been good. A huge highlight was taking Jahadah to the temple. It was such a beautiful experience and you could tell she was loving it. In church on the next day she gave a talk on her conversion experience and told the whole ward that she was going to serve a mission! Alex got confirmed and received the gift of the Holy Ghost in sacrament meeting. When we sat back down he turned to me and said, I am just so happy. Amazing moment I won't forget! I love you all! Elder McOmber |
Monday, July 25, 2016
july 25, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment