Another great week! We are working hard and getting a lot done! Today is super busy because it's the 4th. I am in one of the best places I could be! The Statue of Liberty is actually way closer to New Jersey, and it is in the area I cover (on my area map it is actually included haha) and Liberty State Park does a really good firework show, so I am going to be in heaven tonight! (The 4th of July is my favorite holiday) Here are some updates! Jahadah: She is solid! She loves going out with the sister missionaries and she will be going to the temple soon! Moses: he is the man! Coming along really well, he is super excited for his baptism Gillian: for those of you who don't remember, this is the friend of Kyle. She is so sweet and has a genuine desire to do what is right and follow God. Cool experience of the week: This week we went over to someone's house who recently joined the church and they had a friend name Tamarie. After a while of talking I asked her if she has ever asked herself "where did I come from? Why am I here? Where am I going?" She said, "everyday!" So we talked about Gods plan for us and she said she wants to get baptized and follow gods plan for her. She is super cool Funny experience of the week: The attached video! Sometimes between 2 and 4 the energy level gets low. So I do that to get us pumped up again hahaha Much love! Elder McOmber |
Monday, July 11, 2016
4th of July! Justin's favorite holiday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment