Another great week! I love it here in Jersey City! I seriously never want to leave. My companion and I get along really well and we are able to touch many lives!
We talked to a guy named Jamal in the street, he said he didn't have much time but he was really interested in what we have to say, so he gave us his address and a time to meet up again. When we went there he was really happy to see us, we talked to him about the restored gospel and you could feel the spirit in the room. He decided to read the Book of Mormon, and to pray to know if it was true. when we got to the end of the lesson we asked him if he wanted to say the closing prayer. He paused for a long moment and said that he wanted to but he had never said a pray before. We explained how to simply say a prayer, and then he did. When we opened our eyes we could see the happiness in his eyes. we asked him how he felt and he said, "I feel like god loves me" This was such an amazing moment.Â
It caused me to really think about how amazing god is. He is one being, in charge of an entire world. a world full of over 7 BILLION people! and yet he wants each of us to pray everyday to him. He wants each and every one of us to know that he cares about us. I don't care who you are. God loves you, and is anxiously waiting for you to reach out to him. Even though you take up an insignificant percentage of the worlds population. He cares about YOU and wants YOU to talk to him.
Please, everyone, just take a moment in your life and talk to him. I promise you wont regret it!
Love,
Elder McOmber
To God be the glory.
|
Monday, May 16, 2016
Let God be the glory!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment