Monday, May 16, 2016

Just loving life here in JC! The people are amazing.

​I don't have much time this week to email and tell you all about the amazing people I teach and meet, but attached is a picture of a man named Joseph. He is the MAN! everyday he stops us and says "stay blessed."

I think this goes along very well with what Elder Russell M. Nelson said,  "Your responsibility to endure is uniquely yours. But you are never alone. I testify that the lifting power of the Lord can be yours if you will “come unto Christ” and “be perfected in him.” You will “deny yourselves of all ungodliness.” And you will “love God with all your might, mind and strength.” The living prophet of the Lord has issued a clarion call: “I invite every one of you,” said President Hinckley, “to stand on your feet and with a song in your heart move forward, living the gospel, loving the Lord, and building the kingdom. Together we shall stay the course and keep the faith.” I pray that each of us may so endure and be lifted up at the last day."

We all need to make decisions that bring us closer to God. We all need to endure this crazy life, and find true happiness. 

I have had the true pleasure of being able to see how faith In Jesus Christ can completely change someones life for the better. I promise all of you, that as you choose to 'stay blessed,' you will be able to feel true happiness, I have seen it in many peoples lives, but especially in mine.

Love you all,

Elder McOmber
To God Be the Glory

No comments:

Post a Comment