Hey everyone!
Elder McOmber here. This has been a good week! I'll fill you in on all
the fun non spiritual stuff first and then I will go to spiritual.
First off, today we had Popeyes with the elders that live with us. By
the way Popeyes is my new favorite restaurant! They are ALL over in
the hood. I probably get Popeyes once every 2 weeks. Anyways today I
asked for the 9 nuggets combo and the guy HOOKED...ME...UP! He gave me
9 tenders!! (Picture included)
Second, one of the elders here had a ping pong set sent to him so we
set it up in our middle island and play on pdays. Not gonna lie, I'm
pretty good... (video included)
Now to the real stuff!
Niegell got baptized! He is so awesome. You can tell he really wants
this in his life. Like I said before he walks 30 minutes to church
every Sunday in 90 degree, 60% Humidity weather. And comes ready to
learn. He has grown so much so fast. After the baptism I asked how he
felt, he said, "I feel like my heart is on fire" I am so proud of him.
I love you all, have a great week!
Elder Mcomber
No comments:
Post a Comment