Wednesday, April 19, 2017

 
Tough week, had some really big setbacks, but we are definitely going
to bounce back this week.

I don't have a lot of time because I still need to plan a for a few
things this week :( these days go by way too fast.

The 2 baptisms we had this week had to get moved back, but we do have
Anna and Monique getting baptized next week! We are really excited for
them!

Monique has been soooo solid the whole time. She is invited her friend
and her sister to our next lesson with her. She really loves Jesus
Christ and his gospel, and it is pretty evident in her actions.

Elder Santana and I tried to make Marlene's fried chicken... didn't go
as planned but we still had fun (pictures at the bottom) we will
perfect it over the week!

That's all the big stuff, I promise more next time!

Much love,

Elder McOmber

No comments:

Post a Comment