Saturday, January 28, 2017

1/9/2017


Crazy week!

I got to go to the Manhattan temple with Gillian! It was soooo much fun, the old crew was back together! (Picture included) I had to wake up early and drive from Princeton to Newark, left Elder Brinkerhoff with elder Crowthers companion, and then from there elder Crowther and I went to jersey city where we met with the crew, we then took the train into New York where we got to the temple RIGHT on time. Had an amazing experience, especially Gillian and then we whipped back. CRAZY day. 

It snowed like crazy! On Saturday we were knocking doors and I was frozen to the bone, but try to keep things light I let my companion walk ahead and I made a snowball, I turned to some kids who were playing in the snow and jokingly gestured to be quiet and pointed at elder Brinkerhoff who wasn't looking, I threw it at him and everyone laughed, they said WOW you make the best snowballs. So even though my hands were freezing, I made each of them a few snowballs and they had a quick snowball fight, a fun sized memory I'll remember for ever. (Picture included)

On Sunday I found out that I am leaving Princeton. I am getting doubled into Patterson with Elder Trask! He is a boss missionary and I am so pumped to be heading to the hood again. 

Sorry I don't have much time to email today, kinda crazy with transfers, expect more details next week!






No comments:

Post a Comment