Such a crazy week I don't even know where to start. Elder Trask and I were doubled into Paterson, which means that the 2 missionaries that were here we both taken out and my companion and I were put in. And it has been crazy. We haven't even unpacked, we got here and just went ham! We found some really cool people. We just pretty much called everyone in the phone, member and non-member to set stuff up. It was really fun I'm in a straight hood area, it is arguably the most hood area in the mission and I'm loving it haha.Â
On Sunday we finally met the ward and they are amazing! They just became a ward and they are pumped about it. Their mindset is completely missionary work oriented and it is awesome. The bishop is 29 and FULL of fire. The members love us and we love them. We are going to see miracles here!
Sorry for the short email, we have a lot of zone stuff going on today. I will have way more to say next week!
Love you all!
Elder McOmber
No comments:
Post a Comment