Monday, November 14, 2016

second week November


 
This week was pretty cool,

On Wednesday we went to the "3 week meeting" where President and Sister Taggert basically make sure that all the trainees and the trainers are doing okay and no one is feeling stressed out. It's my 3rd time going through it, but it doesn't matter how often I go, I LOVE the training that President Taggert gives. In it he talks about the plan of salvation (gods plan for each and every one of us). If you have any questions about where we came from before we came to earth, why we are here, or where we are going after we die, please ask! After the meeting we met with a man named Juan with a member of our congregation. Juan is super cool. We talked to him about Jesus Christ and the church that he set up while he was on the earth, and about how Through Joseph Smith he restored the church to the earth. Juan was super open and wants to find out whether or not it is true, so we gave him a Book of Mormon and told him to read and pray about it. We are looking forward to meeting with him in the future. 

On Friday we went to the Philadelphia temple! Sooooo awesome. Easily my favorite temple. So much American history in the architecture as well as the surrounding sights. I wish we had time to see them all. But even more amazing was the spirit that was felt inside. Man I wish I could feel that all the time but it was definitely a breath of heavenly air before returning to the struggles of life haha (pictures included)

On Sunday we had the primary program in our ward. So it was cute seeing all the little ones growing a testimony of Jesus Christ. 

Love you all!

Elder McOmber

No comments:

Post a Comment