Friday, October 28, 2016

Special shoutout to my cousin Ethan Thompson! He goes into the missionary training center this week!

This week was my last week in jersey city. I am going to miss this place so much! After serving here for 7 months, I have been called to train a new missionary in Princeton, New Jersey! Gonna be a blast.

I've had some amazing times in this area. I said my goodbyes to all the members, the hardest goodbye was probably Rashee, Gillian, and Jahadah. Luckily I will be seeing them tonight before I leave tomorrow. I have been so blessed to have gotten to know them so well. I look forward to all of the amazing things God has in store for me and for them!

If anyone knows about Princeton New Jersey let me know!

Much love!

Elder McOmber

The district at our last district meeting

No comments:

Post a Comment