Hello everyone!
Seriously crazy week! It's moving season here in Jersey City. We
helped four people move in this week! A lot of work but we met a lot
of really cool people.
Update on Jahadah: She is getting baptized on Sunday! We brought up
the possibility of goi on a mission because she turns 19 next month
and she took it and ran with it. She said "it would be such a cool
opportunity to help others the way you have helped me." She is so
awesome and I am just so happy that I had the opportunity to meet her.
She is going to be going out with the sister missionaries in our area
so that she can see what it is like!
Update on Alex: Alex is the guy we have been teaching over Skype in
Mexico. He made a random visit to Jersey city and decided to come to
church with us, he really liked it and we will be continuing to talk
to him while he is here!
We met this guy named Jamel and talked to him about the Book of Mormon
and he was really interested, so we set a time to come back. When we
came back he told us that he couldn't meet because he was moving, we
offered to help him move, he said to come back the next day. We spent
most of the next day helping him move. After we helped him move he
asked us to say a prayer over the house, it was a super cool
experience! The next day we came back and had a lesson with him, At
the end he expressed his appreciation for all that we did and that he
has loved the feeling we bring. He is a very sweet and humble man, I
am so grateful that I have had the chance to get to know him.
I love you all and I appreciate all the prayers and the words of
encouragement! If you ever get the chance feel free to send me a quick
email! I love hearing about everyone back home!
Love,
Elder McOmber
Wednesday, June 8, 2016
June 7, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment