Friday, September 15, 2017

birthday week

Hello everyone!

First off I wanted to thank everyone who wished me a happy birthday, I
really appreciated it! My birthday was a busy day of missionary work
so I didn't get any time to slow down and celebrate but I wouldn't
have it any other way! I did however get a chance to go to Popeyes and
get some great chicken, I just wish my fried chicken would turn out
like theirs.

We had a pretty good week. Talked to a lot of people and found some
new people who want to know more about this gospel. Ibette is doing
really well, she is probably going to end up in the Spanish ward. She
is fluent in both but she prefers Spanish.

I'm out of time so I will have a more extensive email next week.

Love you!

Elder McOmber

No comments:

Post a Comment