Just loving life in Princeton!
Hey everyone, nothing too crazy this week. Just a week full of being a missionary 😊
On Tuesday, We were stopping by some people that we haven't seen a church in a while. We ended up stopping by this guy named Patrick while he was home. We watched the because of him video and got talking. He is a super cool guy who just stopped going to church while he was in the army and hasn't really been back since. He is going through some things and has to work on Sundays, we asked him if he knew anyone that could really use the gospel in their lives and he said, "actually, maybe." He told us to get in the car and follow him. He took us to this foreign exchange program that he helps run. It is full of people from china who want to go to college here in the US. We had the opportunity to talk with them a bit about the gospel. It was SUPER cool because most of them knew VERY little about Jesus Christ. It was a very unique opportunity, even though we didn't get any return appointments it was still a moment in my life I will cherish.
On Saturday we met with Yves and his 10 year old son Richard, we taught them about the plan of salvation they are working towards baptism! At the end of the lesson We asked Richard to say the prayer. He said the most beautiful prayer I think I have ever heard. It was a beautiful children's prayer. I literally had tears in my eyes. After the prayer he said, "guys, I just talked to god." It is a moment I will never forget.
I love you all and I hope you are all lighting the world! (Mormon.org)
Elder McOmber
No comments:
Post a Comment